An Applebee's restaurant in Detroit accidentally served a little boy an alcoholic Margarita drink instead of apple juice. After doing the Macarena dance in his baby chair, his parents grew suspicious and took him to the hospital to get checked out. Or maybe his mother tasted the drink, I don't know, things become so blurry after surviving on morning dew.
What I find interesting is that a couple of sips of alcohol is enough for parents to take their children to the hospital, but an Applebee's Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger for a 10-year old would probably be a-okey. The kid would probably even get a little treat if he finished it all.
The repercussions of the beast below wont be as immediate as the alcohol for a toddler, but I promise you they will come. And it wont be as pretty as the Macarena Dance.